Submit a Guest Post - Write for us about your walk in NZ
Are you a writer, who also happens to love walking or hiking in New Zealand? Then you are welcome to submit an article for publication on Freewalks.
Freewalks is currently accepting submissions on the following topics:
- Great walks of New Zealand – we’re missing a few of them
- Any walk or hike not currently listed on our website
- Other NZ travel related articles that would fit with our site
- The charge per article is $49 NZD.
- Minimum of 1000 words per article.
- You can have up to five links to high-quality sites per article (one for approximately every 200 words). These links will be set to “follow”. All external links must be relevant to the content. The anchor text must be written naturally within the article and create a relevant link between your article and where you are linking to.
- Your article needs to be unpublished, original content, and then only published on Freewalks.
- Follow general best practices for writing for the web. Keep sentences concise and include a subheading every 300 words.
- We reserve the right to make minor grammatical changes and optimize for SEO.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your article.
Motorhome Rental Deals
Men's Hiking Gear
Womens Hiking Gear
Guided Walking Tours
What sort of walking and hiking gear will you need
We’ve partnered with Macpac outdoor walking & hiking gear to bring you the very best products designed exclusively for our New Zealand climate. They’ll ship for FREE within NZ on orders over $100 (if under $100 it’s only $5). Worldwide international shipping is available except to the USA. Bulky orders will be $20.